Cosmetic Dentistry Tools; What Are They?
A certain person is judged with the kind of equipment and tools they got, and this applies to everyone; even a cosmetic dentistry practitioner. And they have plenty that ensures that they can minimize time and provide utmost convenience to each of his/her patients. These tools are also sanitized so well to ensure that the patient will never get health problems while in the cosmetic dentistry practitioner’s hands. Among these tools are listed below to give you a full view of what to expect and what to find in the office of your trusted certified cosmetic dentistry.
• Chair side Equipment- this equipment is just like what it name implies: the equipment right on the side of the big reclining dental chair that you sit on when you get your teeth cleaned or treated. This usually have an arm that pivots whenever the dentist needs something to place his hand pieces.
• Dental Handpieces- These tools include his handheld mirror, pick, and other small tools used to check on your teeth. They are usually placed on the chair side equipment so they become handy during the entire treatment process.
• Dental Bleaching Light Systems- This is a lighting system that is used when doing a dental laser procedure or basically, when bleaching your teeth.
• Dental Curing Lights- This is another set of lighting system that is just like the bleaching lights, but is majority used for checking on your teeth and in the entire treatment process.
• Dental Lasers- These are a set of laser tools which the cosmetic dentist uses when doing dental laser treatment on your teeth.
• Dental Loupes- Another set of tools that is necessary in the entire cosmetic dentistry practice.
• Operator Lights for Dental Loupes-this sighting system goes hand in hand with your dental loupes. This is basically what you got to use when you are also using loupes because these two will complement each other all through out the process.
• Diagnostic Bite Sticks-These tools are generally used during the process of making a diagnosis and to determine what kind of dental treatment you utmost need. Usually used to make models and for trimming procedures.
• Intraoral Digital Cameras-when submitting on a cosmetic dental treatment, going through the process of intraoral digital pictorial is important. This keeps track of the entire process while you get the specifics of the treatment yourself with the help of the explanation of your certified dental cosmetic professional.
• Adjustable Articulators-These adjustable tools is a must-have in the dental clinic. These set makes the procedures of treatments used to you during the entire process so much easier and convenient.
• Dental Model Trimmers- These set of trimmer tools are very important when you want some implants or restoration procedures used on your teeth. It is basically used on the model of your teeth so you can rest assured that the aesthetic to use on you will be just perfect for your set of teeth.
• Dust Collectors- When going through serious dental restoration or cosmetology, the doctor must use a set of dust collectors to prevent dust from making inconveniences in the process. This will also be part of the hygienic procedures that the professional must use.
There are still so many other important tools that a cosmetic dentist must have, but so far, these are what they basically need in the process.