One of the most frequent questions in the dental clinic is why do my gums recede? In this article, we will explain about how to reverse receding gums naturally at home during Pregnancy and the main reasons why the gums recede and bleed.
Causes Of Receding Gums
First, the main reason is the presence of plaque. The plaque is a viscous substance that is deposited on the surface of the teeth, usually at the margin of the gum and contains Bacteria. These bacteria are responsible for gingivitis and therefore the inflammation of the gums.The tartar is another of the main responsible for the inflammation of the gums, not so much with the action of the same, but because it is a retention factor of plaque and bacteria at the same time.There are other predisposing factors such as hormonal; this is the case of pregnant or adolescents who by the presence of certain hormones make them more prone to have gum recession.
Pregnancy And Receding Gums
Another factor is certain drugs such as antiseptics, for example, the anti hypertensive thread can cause inflammation of gums.The oral health of a pregnant woman is transcendent at an especially delicate stage in which the hormones themselves modify the configuration of the bacterial flora and accumulate more tartar and bacteria.With the exception of urgency or danger of infection, it is best to avoid treatments in the first and third trimester of pregnancy, leaving the second as the appropriate time to visit your trusted dental clinic and deal with some types of dental treatments.
How To Reverse Receding Gums Naturally At Home During Pregnancy
- First of all, there are precautions that must be taken to avoid complications.In any case, receding gums is not always caused of gingivitis, but it is advisable to be observed by the dentist. When making the visit to the dentist, a diagnosis must be made to assess the cause and receive appropriate treatment.
- Usually, the treatment is a clinical dental cleaning to eliminate the factors that cause gingivitis.Occasionally, it is necessary to take some antibiotic or mouthwash to remove bacteria aided by clinical dental cleaning.
- Correct oral hygiene to avoid receding gums
- In most cases, this treatment is sufficiently effective and subsequently has to be accompanied by a correct oral hygiene by the patient.
- Maintain good habits of oral hygiene. During pregnancy, gum recession is very common, and the gums bleed or are sore. Also, vomiting is frequent, which with the acid damages the enamel. Brush after each meal, using medium hardness brush and fluoride toothpaste, in addition to flossing.Feeding is also important. It should reduce the consumption of sugars and increase the intake of calcium, with dairy and yogurt, as well as fresh fruits and vitamins, to fight against infections.
- Use of mouthwash: They help clean up if frequent vomiting occurs and relieves inflammation of the gums.
Naturessmile Oral Rinse To Reverse Receding Gums Naturally:
Rinse your mouth with Natures Smile Oral Rinse, rinse it for several minutes and then spit it out. Do this again more than once per day to Regrow receding gum and cure inflammation of your gums.Following these indications and attending without fear to your dental clinic of confidence or Reverse receding gums Naturally at home During Pregnancy before any problem, to detect it in time, the oral health of the pregnant woman will be kept without risk for her or her future baby.